Saturday, January 28, 2012

YOU REMIND ME...?




Dear Claudine: How are you...? You remind me...?  We will be ever friends though be under the bequem (comfortable) cloak of this internet frame....
Do not panic...!, I will write to you in clear english, nothing of odd words or
experimental bizarre phrases....!!!


In my blunt opinion, this letter is a dogter (figlia) of my awkward heart...., I know you feel very sad now, nowadays, and that makes me feel sad also to me, but I must give you a einfach (simple) "counsel", I mean "advice", or what I humbly consider from my menschenleer (void), loveless desert, from this non-significant place inhabited by stupid leute (people) like me and my sister..........,and also, last but not least, non-chalant, mindless, kaltblütig (pechofrios) neighbors...., here we all are pechofrios...
Insomma, I want to say an advice from my awkward heart, from my loveless life.

Advice..., "advice" said I....? What advice I would give you....? The fool advice of not to give advice..., or even not to read  these supernumerary words....?

However I think tomorrow I´ll get some fragments of reality in my long-lost Almagro...., forse with you or through of you, or by means of your delightful manners, your delicate words and your luminous cleverness....
Never think you are a silly girl, never give up in front of this mischievous world so scanty of generous friendship and so plenty of disgusting hoodlums and desastrous....bloggers....

And we...., always under the motto: "Toujours nous serons freres"....O.K...?.

First of all, I was blown away by how sweet you was.
At last, I was blown away by how smart you was and are.
No one spoke of love.


Clau, you are a princess of love, love perhaps...., a little chipped (laugh a little...!) but clear and honest..., surely you will attain in a short time the great love of your life and your longed sunrises, sweet gift of many love caresses or happy endless omgang....


But..., I hope I never have to think:
"Claudine was consumed without love...",
or worse, "slipped down a drain...",
or..."she..., who almost died of ennui...",
or... "she did run through with an awl".

And regarding my natural and unavoidable death....?
I hope being sucked dry by a leech..., ha...!
Or....smothered under a rug....
Or...., because I took lye by mistake...
Or...., I was crushed by an elephant while
crossing the street..
That is life.


Your friend, this poor hustler that nothing deserves but punishment and oblivion, is only a despicable thing, a kind of versatile weathervane  that it can only love you, (if you believe my words), in my numerous solitude....
Do not they look like Borges words ....?


I have been fortunate to know you virtually and I could imagine you're a cool and fresh skin chance...,(I am finally a man....), not to mention the intellectual part of the whole thing among my sandy, sad, dim, vital or deadly moral moor....

Tomorrow other winds will blow and, surely, will change our destiny.

We have in our feeble and silly relationship a flip side too, you know..., and I know.

So, until tomorrow, the day after tomorrow
or never..., my desired dream of love...,

(love or what you like).

Absolutely yours,
Charles.


ps.: no advice...!!!
.
.
.
Some additions will arise, I suppose
.
.
. Pic.: Alison Mandel Maturana
born on July 5, 1983, is a theater actress.

.
.
.22:06 28/01/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment