Wednesday, December 7, 2011

WEDNESDAY, DEC 7, 2010


18.03 Lost River

 Dear Claudine: do not read or comment, or translate
anything, anything,  I translated all into English yet, that will
prevent a imaginary nuisance ........ I know how is the
end of the year, is an long obligation consisting of many


vain obligations......., without these very important duties
our poor life (I speak for myself) would be
meaningless, do not say this with irony.

 I've found in you one more valuable girl
 because I have in mind ....
 I have always admired and thanked those who ignore me
because I can not afford to lose anyone....
In some secret way 
 to be nothing is more than to be something....

 Never stop loving me, it's best for everyone, for
the two, said this as if we had shared a bed, and we
were a couple burning and significant...., in
this universe empty, unsubstantial and dangerous....

So you believed, I believed, mutatis mutandis,
many, many things, even,
 even an ideal and bloedskandelike egpaar,
as if it meant something ...., or if that changed
anything, in this fucking random
 and transient mustiness
Welt....

 A kiss.

 Carl.



Dibujo picassiano por Cocorastuti: "Life entangled man"


No comments:

Post a Comment